Charlie Francis works as a field agent in the parallel universe Fringe Division.
- He is in charge of the hectic activities in the situation room in Olivia's Cortexiphan vision Federal Building. He has a noticeable scar on his face as he barks orders to the busy alternate reality agents as they mobilize. (The Road Not Taken)
- He and Bolivia are tasked with Lincoln Lee, with SecDef authority, to apprehend Walter and the Cortexiphan Test subjects. (Over There, Part 1)
- After learing of a parallel universe, he and Bolivia are tasked to apprehend William Bell, Walter and Olivia. (Over There, Part 2) →
- He works with Lincoln Lee to recapture the escaped Olivia Dunham. (Olivia)
- He expresses his feeling of uneasiness with Olivia to Captain Lee. When Olivia fails to remember that the system was upgraded a month earlier, he tests her memory of their shared personal encounter at Coney Island. (The Plateau)
- He says his first partner was caught in Amber during a quarantine in Boston. He desires to be left as is if he ever gets stuck in Amber. (Amber 31422)
- He disagrees with Fringe Division taking over abduction cases. He also comments that it is impossible for Toomy to carry out the attack without proper scientific knowledge. (The Abducted)
- He is teased by Bolivia after Mona Foster shows signs of interest in him, supposedly because he's got bugs in his blood. (Immortality) →
- He admits going out to tea with Mona Foster. He doubts Secretary Bishop after learning Bolivia's secret mission was hidden from the team. (Bloodline)
- Captain Lee mentions that Charlie is on leave with Bug Lady. (One Night In October)
1) Do not answer the questions here.
2) Keep the questions open-ended and neutral: do not suggest an answer.