From Fringepedia - The FRINGE wiki
|Profession:||Senior Observer||Portrayed by: |
|Seen In:||8 of 100 episodes|
|Death Episode:||An Enemy Of Fate|
December is one of four known Observers.
- In August, he eats with the other Observers while condemning August for his actions. He tells August that his oversight in saving Christine Hollis will be forgiven, and contacts assassin Donald Long to eliminate the young woman. He also appears at the carnival park where Olivia and Ella are riding a rollercoaster.
- In Peter, he exits a movie theater with August in 1985 in the alternate universe, and is informed by The Observer that Walternate Bishop was accidentally distracted from finding a cure for the Peter.
- In The Firefly, he initially does not believe that Walter has changed but was proven otherwise by The Observer.
- In The Day We Died, he stares at the Statue of Liberty with a group of Observers and confirms to The Observer that he was right that they do not remember Peter.
- In Neither Here Nor There, he hands a metallic bar with ridges to his colleague The Observer and reminded him of his mission to ensure that they should not know that the boy lived to be a man.
- In Making Angels, he enters Neil Chung's home with March to identify and recover the time-viewing device lost at Reiden Lake.
- In The End Of All Things, he meets with 3 of his colleagues and informs them that September will pay the consequences for his oversight.
- In Liberty, he is approached by September for a favor.
- In An Enemy Of Fate, he is tasked by September to travel from 2036 AD into the future and return with a Core Initiator that will trigger a wormhole in the plan to defeat the Observers. On return, he is cornered by Windmark's men and eliminated permanently.
|— Plot Relevant Questions —||Address theories about questions on December/Theories Ask minor questions on the Talk Page|
1) Do not answer the questions here.