From Fringepedia FRINGE Wiki
|Profession:||Unknown||Portrayed by: |
|Family:||Walter Bishop, husband -- Peter Bishop, son|
|Seen In:||5 of 100 episodes|
Elizabeth Bishop is from the Parallel Universe.
- In Peter, Elizabeth's son Peter was abducted by Walter posing as the real father of the boy in the Parallel Universe. Elizabeth even helped the boy get dressed believing that his father was taking him to his lab as he had found a cure for his disease.
- After more than twenty years, she was reunited with Peter (Over There, Part 1). They talked about Peter's childhood and his life on the other side. She delivered the blueprint of the Wave Sink Device to Peter, as instructed by Secretary Bishop.
- In Subject 13, she was the strong one in her relationship with Walter. She constantly reminded her husband not to drown himself with alcohol and to stop drilling about with the kidnapping incident. She pleaded him not to return to work, and to fix their marriage, of which neither happened. After learning the whereabouts of his son, Secretary Bishop called Elizabeth to inform her about the news.
- In the adjusted timeline (Back To Where You've Never Been), she is intercepted in her house by Peter. Thinking she is being robbed, she offers what money she has to him. As he attempts to explain his intrusion, Elizabeth intuitively knows that she is talking to a grown version of the child she lost. She insists on helping him with his quest, and adamantly demands that the security personnel responding to her domestic alarm take Peter to Liberty Island. She escorts Peter and arranges his introduction to Secretary Bishop.
- In Enemy Of My Enemy She asks Walternate if he had looked at the Wave Sink Device to see if it could return Peter Home.She Cross's over to our universe to try and ask Walter to Help Peter get back to his Timeline.
|— Plot Relevant Questions —||Address theories about questions on Elizabeth Bishop/Instance/Theories Ask minor questions on the Talk Page|
1) Do not answer the questions here.
- Does she suspect/endorse her husband's extramarital affair?