From Fringepedia FRINGE Wiki
|Profession:||Retired USMC Officer||Portrayed by: |
|Family:||Jessica - deceased wife|
|Connections:||Dunham (from her military stint)|
|Seen In:||The Arrival|
|Death Episode:||The Arrival (assumed)|
- An old friend (colleague) of Olivia Dunham, she pays him a visit in Roseville, VA. - after the second arrival of a Beacon.
- Hesitating to talk about the Beacon, Jacobson strongly recommended Olivia stay away from it. Reluctantly, he informed Olivia of the strange happenings during his investigation, which ended as the Beacon literally vanished into thin air (thick earth).
- After Olivia leaves Jacobson, John Mosley forces his way into Jacobson's house, stunning him unconscious, and attaching him to an advanced device. With a volley of torturous shocks, Mosley tells him to think about the woman visiting him about the Beacon - reading his mind with the painful device. Finally, Mosley get what he wants - shooting the Colonel again and leaving him.
- "I know you lost someone too. My condolences. It's not easy losing a partner. I know you and Agent Scott were close." - (consoling Olivia on her recent personal upheaval)
|— Plot Relevant Questions —||Address theories about questions on Henry Jacobson/Theories Ask minor questions on the Talk Page|
1) Do not answer the questions here.
- Did Mosley kill the Colonel after questioning him, or simply stun him again?