|Profession:||Medical Doctor & Researcher||Portrayed by: |
|Seen In:||The Cure|
|Death Episode:||The Cure|
- Patel treated a group of Bellini's sufferers, an allegedly irreversible auto-immune disease that destroys muscles and organs. According to him, the victims in The Cure had the disease driven into remission - without using any sort of radiation therapy.
- Patel was interviewed by Agent Olivia Dunham after Emily Kramer's head exploded in a bizarre biological occurrence. He retrieved Kramer's records for Dunham once he learned of Kramer's death.
- Patel was identified by Ken Williams as successfully treating his missing wife, Claire Williams, and other Bellini's sufferers.
- Patel indicated that the drug company Intrepus and David Esterbrook were behind the controversial Bellini's treatment, moments before he committed suicide with a pistol.
"You should just walk away, you have no idea who you’re dealing with, what they’re capable of." - (to Olivia, just as he is preparing to expose Esterbrook and iNTREPUS... and kill himself)
- A first name of Sanjay, for Dr. Patel, was erroneously reported on several fan websites before the episode aired.
|— Plot Relevant Questions —||Address theories about questions on Nadim Patel/Theories Ask minor questions on the Talk Page|
1) Do not answer the questions here.
- What possible fate could Esterbrook offer Dr. Patel that was worse than death by a self-inflicted gunshot wound?