From Fringepedia FRINGE Wiki
(Redirected from Phillip Broyles/Instance)
|Profession:||Military Officer. Fringe Division Commander||Portrayed by: |
|Family:||Diane - (wife), Christopher - (son)|
|Connections:|| Bolivia Dunham, Agent Francis, Agent Farnsworth, |
Captain Lee, Secretary Bishop, David Jones
|First Seen:||Over There, Part 1|
|Seen In:||14 of 100 episodes|
|Last Seen:||The Consultant|
|Status:||Held in custody by Fringe Division after turning himself in|
|Remarks:||Turned traitor to Fringe Division in exchange for his son's rehabilitation|
|Images of Colonel Broyles Alternate Version|
Colonel Philip Broyles supervises Fringe Division response teams in the parallel universe.
- Born on 31 December 1969, he makes his home in Glen Cove, New York with his wife and son.
- In The Road Not Taken, Olivia Dunham briefly encounters him during a Cortexiphan haluccination as he questions her about a second burn victim that occurred only in his universe.
- In Over There, Part 1, he aborts the quarantine of the opera house as recommended by Agent Farnsworth.
- In Over There, Part 2, he wakes-up Bolivia to give her a new assignment as requested by Secretary Bishop. He later leads the team to the opera house to switch Bolivia and Olivia.
- In Olivia, he leads the team to recapture the escaped Olivia Dunham.
- In The Plateau, Secretary Bishop clarifies to him that they need to embed Bolivia Dunham's memory in Olivia to make her a more willing experimental subject and ultimately, to learn how to crossover to this universe without any dangerous consequences (The Plateau).
- In The Abducted, continues the conspiracy with Secretary Bishop to manipulate Olivia while leading the effort capture The Candy Man, a criminal who has committed atrocities against children - including Broyles own son.
- In Entrada, Broyles is murdered for helping Olivia cross back into her own universe. When Bolivia is transported back to the alternate universe, she is replaced in our universe by the badly burned and maimed Broyles.
- In Immortality, Bolivia Dunham tells her boyfriend Frank that Fringe Division is unable to find any leads on Broyles disappearance and that his car was found at the edge of a 'No-Go' security zone.
- In One Night In October, restored to the alternate universe in the timeline that lacked Walter's, Olivia's and Peter's interference, the Colonel tasks his team and the visiting Olivia to locate psychopathic serial killer that is cryogenically stealing the pleasant memories of those he abducts, leaving them dead.
- In Back To Where You've Never Been, oversees the investigation of the trans-universal incursion at the opera house in Brooklyn. He allows his team to follow a lead to David Jones secret lab, then calls Jones to let him know that his Fringe agents are heading his way.
- In Enemy Of My Enemy, continues to hide his conspiratorial agenda from his colleagues, then abets Jones' evasion from authorities.
- In Making Angels, he deploys Bolivia to retrieve Agent Farnsworth when she crosses at Liberty Island without permission.
- In Everything In Its Right Place, he receives information on the vigilante shapeshifter, then informs Nina Sharp so she can have the errant shapeshifter assassinated.
- In The Consultant, accepts medication from David Robert Jones to save his son's life, then renegs on his agreement to destroy the trans-universal bridge on Liberty Island. He accepts his fate as a collaborater and surrenders to Fringe Division on this side of the bridge.
|— Plot Relevant Questions —||Address theories about questions on Philip Broyles/Instance/Theories Ask minor questions on the Talk Page|
1) Do not answer the questions here.