From Fringepedia FRINGE Wiki
- Quotations 101-1 101-2 102-1 102-2 102-3 103-1 103-2 103-3 104-1 104-2 105-1 105-2 106-1 107-1 107-2 109-1 120-1
Described in Pilot
- John Thompson, a normal child, went missing in 1998. He reappeared ten years later, half-way around the world without aging a single day. Forty-six other children who became missing that same year reappeared in the same circumstances.
- Local fishermen off the coast of Sri Lanka. Reports a low flying plane emitting a high pitched frequency that blows out all their windows. An hour later, same spot, an 8.7 subsurface earthquake creates a tsunami that kills 38,000 people.
- A male patient in Lisbon who woke up after years in a coma. He began writing numbers that turned out to be the exact real time coordinates of a Carrier Battle Group in the Pacific - information that is classified above Top Secret.
Described in The Arrival
- At Quantico MCB on June 22, 1987, a Sergeant was at his security post monitoring motion sensors and the perimeter, when the sensors became extremely active. A vibrating metallic cylinder, twenty-four inches tall and twelve inches in diameter, was located. Assumed to have fallen on the base, perhaps from a satellite, 48 hours later, a large explosion occurred and the device descended to a basement, then disappeared into the ground.
Described in Power Hungry
- A MagLev train in Tokyo plowed through a crowded station nine months earlier. The event was caused by a power surge of unknown origin, but it was speculated that the event might be a demonstration of a new weapon technology.
- A handful of "off-the-grid" clinics solicit clients by making wild claims on late night TV. Their surgical alterations and radical hormone therapy on unwitting humans providing a subject that is pumped full of stimulants who can be kept awake for a year. The individuals are fed a steady visual diet of horrific images. Discovery of Agent Scott's files indicated that he was aware of seven additional test subjects besides Joseph Meegar.
Described in The Dreamscape
- Criminal G. Morales claims the Pattern is a hoax. A smoke screen so Massive Dynamic can do whatever it wants -- to whoever it wants.
Described in The Road Not Taken
- A terrorist organization (ZFT) is responsible for at least a half dozen biological attacks over the last several months.
Determined in There's More Than One Of Everything
- Agent Dunham solves the pattern of mysterious occurrences when she determines that the bizarre events all radiate outward from focal locations. She noted three in her jurisdiction where portals to a parallel universe had bisected individuals, and a vehicle, as the unstable phenomena collapsed around them.
| All Portals
|Episodes • Transcripts • Main Characters • Episodic Characters • Organizations • The Pattern • Fringe Science • Locations • Cast • Crew • Comics • Literature • Websites • Podcasts • Viral • News & Reviews • Items • Mysteries • Images|