From Fringepedia FRINGE Wiki
|Profession:||Experimental Subject||Portrayed by: |
|First Seen:||A New Day In The Old Town|
|Last Seen:||Momentum Deferred|
|Remarks:||Has a thing for Walter|
Rebecca Kibner is a former test subject of Walter who has the ability to glimpse the parallel universe.
- She willingly subjected herself to hallucinogenics, provided by Walter in A New Day In The Old Town, allowing her to see another dimension. She was able to describe soldiers who could shape-shift. After the experiments, this ability remained dormant.
- Walter and Peter approached her in Momentum Deferred, many years after her first encounter with Walter, asking if she would be willing to undergo the same experiment in order to identify a shape-shifter. Walter and Rebecca shared a kiss at the doorstep of Kibner's house.
|— Plot Relevant Questions —||Address theories about questions on Rebecca Kibner/Theories Ask minor questions on the Talk Page|
1) Do not answer the questions here.
- Does she have other abilities as a result of the experiment other than identifying shape-shifters?
- Did she see a "special glow" about Peter as she said goodbye to him at her car?
- Is it only the shape-shifters she can identify, or can she see people and things from another universe?
- Was she treated with Cortexiphan?