From Fringepedia FRINGE Wiki
|Profession:||Experimental Subject||Portrayed by: |
|First Seen:||A New Day In The Old Town|
|Last Seen:||Momentum Deferred|
|Remarks:||Has a thing for Walter|
Rebecca Kibner is a former test subject of Walter who has the ability to glimpse the parallel universe.
- ↓ As a typically energetic undergraduate student intent on aiding scientific advancement, she willingly subjected herself to hallucinogenic testing, as provided by Walter. This gave her the latent ability to see into another, perhaps parallel, dimension. In it she saw and was able to describe soldiers who could shape-shift. After the experimentation and testing, this ability remained dormant. (A New Day In The Old Town)
|— Plot Relevant Questions —||Address theories about questions on Rebecca Kibner/Theories Ask minor questions on the Talk Page|
1) Do not answer the questions here.
- Does she have other abilities as a result of the experiment other than identifying shape-shifters?
- Does she have other abilities as a result of the experiment other than viewing the parallel universe?
- Did she know what that the special glow surrounding Peter meant he was from the parallel universe?
- Is it only shape-shifters she can identify, or can she see all things associated with the parallel universe?
- Was she treated with Cortexiphan during Walter's initial testing, or just the mind-altering drugs he used on ths iteration?