From Fringepedia FRINGE Wiki
|Profession:||Experimental Subject||Portrayed by: |
|First Seen:||A New Day In The Old Town|
|Last Seen:||Momentum Deferred|
|Remarks:||Has a thing for Walter|
Rebecca Kibner is an experimental subject of Walter who had an ability to see the parallel universe.
- She willingly subjected herself to hallucinogenics, by Walter in A New Day In The Old Town, allowing her to see another dimension. She was able to describe soldiers who could shape-shift. After the experiments, this ability remained dormant.
- Walter and Peter approached her in Momentum Deferred, many years after her first encounter with Walter, asking if she would be willing to undergo the same experiment in order to identify a shape-shifter. Walter and Rebecca shared a kiss at the doorstep of Kibner's house.
- "At first, I assumed it was all just a figment of my imagination and the L.S.D., of course. But after a while, it wasn't just during the experiments. I would see their faces in front of me. They seemed to have, I don't know, a certain glow about them... ...it took me a year or two to really understand it. But I realized that... I was recognizing people that didn't belong. You know, like that children's song -- 'one of these things is not like the others'." - (recently, about the drug-induced visions Walter tested her for)
- "(on decades old video) ... He is a soldier. From somewhere else. He's.. he's from a place that looks like this, but it's not here. Oh, he's... he's from another universe, man. Oh, I can see him." - (explaining her drug-induced visions during one of Walter's science explorations)
|— Plot Relevant Questions —||Address theories about questions on Rebecca Kibner/Theories Ask minor questions on the Talk Page|
1) Do not answer the questions here.
- Does she have other abilities as a result of the experiment other than identifying shape-shifters?
- Did she see a "special glow" about Peter as she said goodbye to him at her car?
- Is it only the shape-shifters she can identify, or can she see people and things from another universe?
- Was she treated with Cortexiphan?