Template talk:Site Disclaimer
|Talk||Template:Site Disclaimer||No theories|
- Media Permission sets forth the terms and conditions which apply to your use of FRINGE media. By downloading information or photographs, the user agrees that he or she will abide by those terms just as if the user had signed the agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of the agreement, do not use the presented media. If you disagree with any modifications to this agreement, please do not make any further use of the media provided.
- By accessing and using the media contained within, the user has requested a non-exclusive license to use materials and photographs - solely as promotional publicity for users internet site and/or users editorial printed materials. Only non-exclusive, royalty-free license is granted to users to download and use a single copy of the media for the term of the agreement and strictly for promotional purposes, subject to the terms and conditions herein. Users agree that the media will be used only for informational, non-commercial purposes on the users site itself, or in publications, and for no other purpose and in no other manner, medium or place whatsoever. The material shall not be sold, redistributed, relicensed or sublicensed by user in any way. User sites shall consist only of standard HTML viewed by users connected to the internet in real time.
- Users shall not use the material in any manner that is in any way objectionable, or in conjunction with other materials or information that is in any way objectionable. Objectionable means any material or information in any medium or format, including, without limitation, text, data, graphics, audio or video content that:
- (a) is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized;
- (b) a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way;
- (c) constitutes a breach of any person's privacy or publicity rights, a misrepresentation of facts, hate speech or an infringement of any third party's intellectual property rights of any kind, including, without limitation, copyright, patent, trademark, industrial design, trade secret, confidentiality or moral rights;
- (d) violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law;
- (e) promotes software or services that deliver unsolicited email; or
- (f) contain direct links (by a single click) to web sites that contains information of the kind described in this definition.
- Users agree that all rights, title and interest in and to the media, including copyright and trademark rights therein belong to the content owner. Users shall not use the material in any way that may violate, or is inconsistent with the content owners license.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The website from which you accessed this agreement ("Fringepedia.net") is provided to you subject to the following conditions. These terms are in addition to any other terms governing access to the Website. By visiting (in any manner) Fringepedia.net you accept these terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service"). Please read them carefully. Any non-human visitors to Fringepedia.net shall be considered agents of the individual(s) who controls, authors or otherwise makes use of them. The access rights granted to you under the Terms of Service are non-transferable without the express written permission of the owner of the Website.
SPECIAL LICENSE RESTRICTIONS FOR NON-HUMAN VISITORS
Special restrictions on a visitor's license to access Fringepedia.net apply to Non-Human Visitors. Non-Human Visitors include, but are not limited to, web spiders, bots, indexers, robots, crawlers, harvesters, or any other computer programs designed to access, read, compile or gather content from the Website automatically.
Email addresses on this site are considered proprietary intellectual property. It is recognized that these email addresses are provided for human visitors alone. You acknowledge and agree that each email address the Website contains has a value not less than US $50. You further agree that the compilation, storage, and/or distribution of these addresses substantially diminishes the value of these addresses. Intentional collection, harvesting, gathering, and/or storing this Website's email addresses is recognized as a violation of this agreement and expressly prohibited.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Each party agrees that any suit, action or proceeding brought by such party against the other in connection with or arising from the Terms of Service ("Judicial Action") shall be governed by the law of the state of residence of the registered Administrative Contact (the "Admin State") for the Website as such laws are applied to agreements between Admin State residents entered into and performed entirely within the Admin State. You consent to the jurisdiction of federal and state courts within the Admin State. You consent to the venue in any action brought against him in connection with breaches of these Terms of Service. You consent to electronic service of process regarding actions under the above agreement.
RECORDS OF VISITOR USE AND ABUSE
You consent to having your Internet Protocol address recorded. An email address may appear immediately below (the "Identifier") if we suspect potential abuse. The Identifier is uniquely matched to your Internet Protocol address. Visitors agree not to use this address for any reason.
VISITORS AGREE THAT SPAMMING, HARVESTING, GATHERING, STORING, TRANSFERRING TO A THIRD PARTY OR SENDING ANY MESSAGE(S) TO THE IDENTIFIER CONSTITUTES AN ACCEPTANCE AND SUBSEQUENT BREACH OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.