From Fringepedia FRINGE Wiki
|Profession:||Unknown||Portrayed by: |
|Family:||Nicholas Boone - husband|
|Remarks:||Take into custody for medical rehabilitation|
- Valerie Boone is the wife of Doctor Nicholas Boone.
- She was injected with a Syphilis-based contagion by ZFT as punishment to her husband. She becomes somewhat of a monster after being given the contagion, hungering for cerebrospinal fluid. Valerie's husband kept her satisfied with his own cerebrospinal fluid alone for a short amount of time before he became confined to a wheelchair because of it.
- She was release upon the public and began fulfilling her need for spinal fluid by luring, then murdering innocent men.
- Olivia and the team eventually find and cure Valerie, but only at the expense of her husband's life.
|— Plot Relevant Questions —||Address theories about questions on Valerie Boone/Theories Ask minor questions on the Talk Page|
1) Do not answer the questions here.